Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Anyone Heard of Kideo Video Productions?
Unregistered 08:49 PM 08-02-2010
My daughter is almost 3 and in daycare and her school, which is highly recommended, has decided to work with this company called kideo video. they want us to sign a consent form saying its ok that my child participate in Taping Day. i guess this company tapes a day at school and then create a mini-movie to give to parents as a keepsake. I just wondered if anyone has worked with them. I trust my provider but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Michael 10:36 PM 08-02-2010
Sounds like something that uses a picture of your child and inserts it into a animation: http://www.kideo.com/

Could this be it? Maybe they need permission to use a photo of your child.
teacher28 06:29 AM 08-03-2010
sounds like they just need your consent to take a photo of your child. I'm a teacher and we have to have the parents written consent to take a photo of their child. They probably are going to create a movie using the photos.
MommyMuffin 11:22 AM 08-03-2010
That sounds really cute and fun for the kids!
Unregistered 09:08 PM 08-23-2010
My daughter's daycare used Kideo Video Productions (if its the same thing)and usually I am skeptical about these sorts of things but my husband talked me into it. Turns out it was a wonderful DVD... very creative. Instead of just having school pictures this year, we also have a dvd with her in class, playing with her friends, dancing, learning and all sorts of things we would have never saw! They aren't pictures - its live video! Cool idea, if you ask me now. I loved it and would recommend any parent to let their child participate.
Unregistered 08:30 PM 08-27-2010
Where are they located? Do they have multiple locations? I would like use them for my daughter who's going to kindergarten at a new school next year. My husband and I love the school she's at and this type of keepsake would be perfect (esp. to show her later), you got a web address or phone number?
Tags:consent, keepsake, kideo video
Reply Up