Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>CL Ad
dave4him 04:07 PM 05-06-2012
How does this sound?

I am a stay at home father, and college student with three adorable children of my own. I have a degree in Pastoral Ministry and am working toward a degree in elementary teaching. My is a full time human resource managerand a little extra income is needed to support our family. As a parent I realize the importance of a structured and learning based environment, especially with young impressionable children. We try to make everything a learning moment and have fun as much as possible. My five year old keeps us busy and helps with the games and learning activities. These include using Sesame Street games on the computer to teach letters, numbers, and colors. Meals and snacks are provided, and include. I am certified with both the DHS and Cherokee Nation and CPR trained for infants and children. I love kids and I love to watch them grow and learn. As a loving dad, your children are guaranteed to be in safe hands. I have plenty of references with friends from church and my sister in law who keeps her two year old in my daycare.

David

*open from 6am to 6pm Monday to Friday per contract hours
*healthy breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks are provided
*fully fenced play area outside
*large play area inside
*first aid and cpr certified
*circle time, craft time....
*ages newborn to 12 yrs old
*before and afterschool available
*DHS subsiby available
Blackcat31 04:20 PM 05-06-2012
Originally Posted by dave4him:
How does this sound?

I am a stay at home father, and college student with three adorable children of my own. I have a degree in Pastoral Ministry and am working toward a degree in elementary teaching. My wife is a full time human resource manager (missing a space here) and a little extra income is needed to support our family. (I personally feel as though you dont need to include this last bit if info. Makes it sound as if they have YOU in a tight spot due to financial needs...kwim?) As a parent I realize the importance of a structured and learning based environment, especially with young impressionable children. We try to make everything a learning moment and have fun as much as possible. My(our)five year old keeps us busy and helps with the games and learning activities. These include using Sesame Street games on the computer to teach letters, numbers, and colors. Meals and snacks are provided, and included. I am certified with both the DHS and Cherokee Nation and am CPR trained for infants and children. I love kids and I love to watch them grow and learn. As a loving dad, your children are guaranteed to be in safe hands. I have plenty of references with friends from church and family. my sister in law who keeps her two year old in my daycare. (I feel the word family would be sufficient rather than stating SIL has her kid in care)
David

*large play area inside
*first aid and cpr certified
*circle time, craft time....
*before and afterschool care available
*DHS subsidy available
I added comments in bold and edits in red Otherwise I think it sounds great!
dave4him 04:39 PM 05-06-2012
THanks blackcat. Wish i could just buy the empty house across from us and do what you do, course i would need to hire some help for that....
CheekyChick 06:01 AM 05-07-2012
I would try to keep it as professional as possible…

My name is David and I am a stay at home father of three adorable children with a degree in Pastoral Ministry.
I am currently a part time college student working toward a degree in elementary education. Most importantly,
I am the owner/operator of Doodle Bugs Daycare!!! As a parent, I realize the importance of providing children
with a structured environment where every activity becomes an exciting learning experience.

Highlights of Doodle Bug Daycare:

* Hours of Operation: 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
* A healthy breakfast, lunch, and two snacks are provided at no additional charge.
* Fully fenced outdoor play area.
* Large indoor play area.
* Infant/Child CPR and First Aid certified.
* Circle time, arts and crafts, school time, music, dance, and tons of FUN!!!
* 6 weeks - 12 years.
* Before and after school care available.
* DHS subsidy available.
* Certified with the DHS and Cherokee Nation.
* Personal and professional references available upon request.

For additional information or to set up a time to tour our facility, please contact me at: (555) 555-5555.
You may also view my website at: http://doodlebugdaycare.yolasite.com/
Heidi 06:02 AM 05-07-2012
THanks blackcat. Wish i could just buy the empty house across from us and do what you do, course i would need to hire some help for that....
Daddy Dave's Daycare!
Heidi 06:06 AM 05-07-2012
How does this sound?

I am a stay at home father and college student with three adorable children of my own. I have a degree in Pastoral Ministry and am working toward a degree in elementary teaching. As a parent I realize the importance of a structured and learning based environment, especially with young impressionable children. We try to make everything a learning moment and have fun as much as possible.

We keep us busy with the games and learning activities, including things like u Sesame Street games on the computer to teach letters, numbers, and colors.

Meals and snacks are provided and included. I am certified with both the DHS and Cherokee Nation and CPR trained for infants and children. I love kids and I love to watch them grow and learn.

As a loving dad, your children are guaranteed to be in safe hands. I have plenty of references; both friends from church and family members.

Thank you for your consideration!

David

*large play area inside*circle time, craft time....
*before and afterschool available
*DHS subsiby available
I made Black Cat's changes and a few of my own. Cut and paste it back if you like them....
Reply Up