Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Aaarg...Don't Want To Re-Invent The Wheel!!
marniewon 06:36 PM 12-06-2010
I've decided to re-do my handbook/contract for 2011, based on all the the things I've learned/dealt with this past year, and all the great ideas I've heard here. At the same time, I want to simplify it. Right now, my handbook is 12 pages long. I'd like to condense it some, but not sure what to cut out. I don't want to completely re-write it either. I've already looked over it and figured out a few things to change, but it does seem like I probably will end up re-writing most of it It was a "borrowed" handbook anyway, that I tweaked to apply to my daycare. After a year of doing daycare, I'm not sure I agree with all that is in my handbook now.

Anyone who thinks exactly like me have a short handbook they'd like to share? Ha ha....just kidding. Kind of. LOL

I'm still kind of cranky from listening to screaming all day, so I'm not sure I should try this now, but I really need to get it done, as this new contract/rules will take effect in 3 weeks.
kitkat 06:04 AM 12-07-2010
I pm-ed you.
Tags:contract, handbook
Reply Up