Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can't Log In or Use Mobile App
Unregistered 06:43 AM 03-17-2014
As the title says I can't log in (kelseys kids) and I haven't been able to use the mobile app for a week. I have tried reseting, deleting the app and re installing but nothing has work. It's any body else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Blackcat31 07:02 AM 03-17-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
As the title says I can't log in (kelseys kids) and I haven't been able to use the mobile app for a week. I have tried reseting, deleting the app and re installing but nothing has work. It's any body else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it?
I have NO experience with the daycare.com mobile lite version....
I use Safari on my phone/i-pad to access the site so I am afraid I cannot help.

I can send youa a passord re-set email but I believe that is for the regular site.. I dont know.. You will have contact Michael and see if he has experience with the app...
Christina72684 07:08 AM 03-17-2014
I've been having a lot of issues posting lately (past month or two). It's like some posts will work and some won't. I tread creating the same post over and over for a week and it never worked, yet I could comment on other posts or create different ones. I've been in contact with Michael about it but we haven't figured out the issue yet.
Unregistered 10:20 AM 03-17-2014
Originally Posted by Christina72684:
I've been having a lot of issues posting lately (past month or two). It's like some posts will work and some won't. I tread creating the same post over and over for a week and it never worked, yet I could comment on other posts or create different ones. I've been in contact with Michael about it but we haven't figured out the issue yet.
I have also had posting issues off and on. I created a post and then it was gone when it should have posted. I seem to be logged out today even though I have reentered my info. (LadyPearl)
craftymissbeth 10:23 AM 03-17-2014
Wait... there's a daycare.com app??
mountainside13 10:24 AM 03-17-2014
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
Wait... there's a daycare.com app??
My thoughts too!!!!!

Edit: I didn't find it!
Michael 10:42 AM 03-17-2014
Originally Posted by mountainside13:
My thoughts too!!!!!

Edit: I didn't find it!
No, there was one on android but it had problems. We DO have a mobile skin that is simple. Just go to the very bottom left corner of the forum and choose the "Lightweight" skin for your smartphone.

I also use a long term cookie to keep everyone logged in. You may need to clear your cookies, cache and history to refresh your phone/computer/pad.

Its smart to do this anyway periodically for al your devices.
Patches 11:31 AM 03-17-2014
I haven't been able log into the app for about a week either. It says there is a connection error. I've just been using my browser on my phone
Unregistered 06:10 AM 03-18-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I have NO experience with the daycare.com mobile lite version....
I use Safari on my phone/i-pad to access the site so I am afraid I cannot help.

I can send youa a passord re-set email but I believe that is for the regular site.. I dont know.. You will have contact Michael and see if he has experience with the app...
Have you had a chance to send the reset?
Michael 11:42 AM 03-18-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Have you had a chance to send the reset?
What is your username? Let me try a few things for you. The makers of this forum software requested that we update a patch that was vulnerable. It seems most can post here so I think those that are now having problems need to clear their cache/cookies/history/passwords.

Here is how you would do it in Microsoft Explorer:

Go to the upper right hand of your browser and click on the flower icon. Then click on the Internet Options link

Next, in the Browsing History section, click on delete:

Lastly, click on the delete button on the next window.

Michael 11:52 AM 03-18-2014
To clear your cache in Google Chrome:

Click on the icon at the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
Then, click on the Settings link:

Next, click on Advanced Settings:

Next, click on Clear Browsing Data:

On the next window, again click Clear Browsing data:

Hope this helps.
Blackcat31 11:57 AM 03-18-2014
I sent the password reset e-mail already as well.
Tags:browser settings, cache, clearing cache, cookies, daycare.com, mobile lite
Reply Up