Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Things Kids Say
daycarekay 11:17 AM 07-28-2012
Hey ladies and gents, I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we post funny and silly things kids say. We know they say the darnedest things that make our day better, and I would love to hear about them!

Post away!
nanglgrl 12:53 PM 07-28-2012
My daughter got some new Barbie clothes. She comes to me with a scowl and says "mom these clothes are junk", I ask why and she says "because there is only one arm hole".....I chuckled as I showed her it was an off the shoulder shirt.

I always let my children smell the different flowers at our local grocery. My daughter went to them and said (very loudly), "Mom, these smell like butt!" I'm pretty sure her comment carried through the entire store!

We were out shopping and a lady passed by us with a frown on her face...My son loudly exclaimed, "What's she so mad about?"

Standing at a check out and I sent my hubby to go put back an item I didn't need. A man comes in line behind me and he has a hook on one hand and he looks like he has been in a horrible fire as his face is "different" as he is wearing an eye patch and his nose an lips are gone. My daughter runs to catch up with her dad and after he puts the item back they go to the front of the store, I later find out that she ran to him and was telling him that there was a real live pirate at the store and he had no idea what she was talking about.

The other day I asked my daughter to help me with something and she said, "you know mom, it's not your birthday anymore"....hmmm...I guess this comes from her Dad telling her that she had to be a good girl on my birthday and help me with whatever I wanted.
DaisyMamma 02:29 PM 07-28-2012
DD3: "Can I have some water with a cup on it?"
Bugsworthy 03:27 PM 07-28-2012
My niece asked her mom, "can you take your cell phone to heaven with you when you die, so you can text me what it looks like?"
Childminder 03:30 PM 07-28-2012
We do have a sticky for such anecdotes I just don't know how to link you to it. The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?
MyAngels 04:20 PM 07-28-2012
Originally Posted by Childminder:
We do have a sticky for such anecdotes I just don't know how to link you to it. The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?
Here it is: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27663

Blackcat31 07:48 AM 07-29-2012
Another thread about funny things kids say: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showth...ny+things+kids
daycarekay 11:48 AM 07-29-2012
Thanks! I'll check those out- not sure how I missed them.
Luvmy2kids 04:39 PM 07-31-2012
My little one says "Mommy I'm all done" when he finishes his business.
DaisyMamma 06:30 PM 07-31-2012
Originally Posted by Luvmy2kids:
My little one says "Mommy I'm all done" when he finishes his business.
LOL, mine says "mommy, I'm done!" And when she is bored of anything she will say "I'm full."
Reply Up