Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Good Friday = Terrible Monday!
newtoeverything 07:55 AM 04-05-2010
My kids are acting crazy today! Too much fussing going on. Is a 3-day weekend really worth it? Anyone else out there? I think nap time is coming 30 minutes early today...ha!
mac60 08:02 AM 04-05-2010
Actually been pretty calm today, I think they are tired. Any yes, I see early nap time coming today.
momma2girls 09:01 AM 04-05-2010
Mine have been tired as well, even my 4 yr. old boy came in very ornery with the Mom, has fallen asleep on the couch at around 9:00, so I had snacks, circletime, and outside time early. I asked him if he took a nap at home this weekend, said no, that is why he is so tired. LOL!!!!
tenderhearts 09:29 AM 04-05-2010
I'm so glad that doesn't happen to just me. I had 5 days off for my kids spring break and most of last week was just crazy, with bickering and just constant going over all the same rules ugh, it's frustrating. I often wonder the same thing though, is it really worth it.
Preschool/daycare teacher 06:25 PM 04-05-2010
I'm so glad to hear it wasn't just us, too! We didn't even take off Friday, but the children came back today, minus 3 (than we usually have on Mondays), and it was CRAZY. Spitting, fighting, pushing, throwing rocks on playgound, playing cat and mouse during time-outs, crying, whining, fit throwing... everyone with more energy than they knew what to do with. We thought maybe it was all the Easter Candy over the weekend? Nap time was really late today...not by my choice; I sure hope tomorrow is better! Good luck with your group tomorrow!
originalkat 08:10 PM 04-05-2010
We had an early nap today too. But...YES...a three day weekend is ALWAYS worth it.
Tags:day off, monday
Reply Up