Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Why Does My Account....
Unregistered 10:23 AM 02-25-2011
keep getting deleted!!! I go to log in or reset my password and it tells me my email address is not on file. This will be the third time I have to reregister. Whats the deal? Anyone else having this issue?
DCMomOf3 10:25 AM 02-25-2011
If you are posting what looks like spam, you could be getting caught in the spam deletions. What user name do you use?
my3ps 10:30 AM 02-25-2011
double post
my3ps 10:33 AM 02-25-2011
Thanks for your help. I have now re-registered with the same user name 3 times. I am not very active, can you be deleted for inactivity? Maybe I just never posted before under my user name. I know it is not from spam though.
Unregistered 10:36 AM 02-25-2011
ok I re-registered and tried to post a response back to you. It told me a moderator was ok my post first. Is this normal? If so why not do this to unregistered folks too?

Sorry for the double post if it goes through. My user name is my3ps and I have registered that same user name all three times.
DCMomOf3 10:36 AM 02-25-2011
I haven't known anyone to suffer deactivation for lack of posts, but I could be wrong.

Hopefully we have it taken care of.

Welcome.
DCMomOf3 10:38 AM 02-25-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
ok I re-registered and tried to post a response back to you. It told me a moderator was ok my post first. Is this normal? If so why not do this to unregistered folks too?

Sorry for the double post if it goes through. My user name is my3ps and I have registered that same user name all three times.
It is normal for the first post or two to be moderated. Just remember to log in when you post from now on.
my3ps 10:43 AM 02-25-2011
Thanks so much for your help. Now that I am fully licensed (in MD) I am sure I will post more often....once I have my kiddos that is... I have two starting next week. ;0)
squareone 11:34 AM 02-25-2011
Originally Posted by my3ps:
Thanks so much for your help. Now that I am fully licensed (in MD) I am sure I will post more often....once I have my kiddos that is... I have two starting next week. ;0)
Congrats on opening and welcome!
kendallina 12:07 PM 02-25-2011
Originally Posted by my3ps:
Congrats on starting up! Welcome!
Reply Up