Daycare.com Forum
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Currently the Forum does not work on Microsoft Explorer.

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare

Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare Daycare.com Forum does not allow for advertising but if you are a member trying to Buy, Sell, or Lease a facility, we encourage you to use this thread. (Admin reserves the right to remove any post deemed unworthy)

Old 01-19-2016, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Looking to rent possibly own daycare center

I am looking for a building in the raleigh durham area of NC to open a daycare center , feel free to email me at khoward314@gmail.com with ANY inquires!
Old 01-22-2016, 07:17 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Talking Lease A Daycare/Sublease A Daycare/Rent A Daycare-KNIGHTDALE/RALEIGH, NC

Hi my name is PJ and I am looking to lease a building in Knightdale, or Southeast Raleigh. I am looking to expand, and can be reached at pj@eirstudio.com
Old 03-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Space in Reseda, California

I have a perfect resident suits for either child care or adult care center
Ready for purchase or rent. If interested party call:
Phone is 818-517-1864

Last edited by Michael; 03-23-2016 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:48 PM
Member Awaiting Status Upgrade

Question Looking for child care center in San Francisco Bay Area

My wife and I are looking to acquire an existing child care preschool center in the San Francisco Bay Area or purchase a space which could be used for this purpose. We are also looking to purchase a nearby property for us to live as well. She has extensive experience running a preschool/kindergarten center in Japan and we would like to add some Japanese inspired aspects.

I can be reached at: mdimensional AT cs.stanford.edu
Thanks for your consideration!
Old 04-14-2016, 11:25 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Looking to rent or buy a daycare in Dallas TX

I am certified as a director from Boston but just relocated to Dallas TX. I am looking to rent or buy a daycare that can fit my budget. Any leads in where to find one?
Thank you
Old 04-16-2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Daycare

Hi I'm looking for a daycare space to rent in Bethesda,MD. Does anybody have information on where I can find that?
Old 05-01-2016, 06:59 AM
A.manis

Default Colorado Springs

We have a daycare building for sale or rent in Colorado Springs. If interested you can get in touch via email jarbotics AT hotmail.com
Old 05-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Rent daycare

Hello, I'm looking for a daycare in the Detroit, Metro area to lease.
Old 05-03-2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default childcare center to lease

Hello I'm looking for a childcare center to lease in the Montgomery county area of Maryland. If anyone has any information about a place or knows of a place please email me at danyell767906@yahoo.com thank you

Tags
buy, daycare for sale, for lease, for sale, lease, maryland, open a daycare, rent, sell, starting a daycare