Daycare.com ForumDaycare Insurance American Web Loan LIST YOUR DAYCARE!

FIND A DAYCARE!

Facebook

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:36 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Stressful Child Moving To New Daycare :)

My biggest problem child is starting at a new daycare in a few weeks, parents live pretty far out of the way, so they are putting him somewhere more convienent, makes sense in this economy. I am both relieved and a little saddened, he is 3, has been here since 6 weeks, but all I can think of also is how easy my days will be(deep breath). It will be interesting to see how it goes to say the least- he still doesn't talk, throws fits easily, VERY hyperactive, wanders easily, has fits of breath holding when aggravated or over-stimulated-but parents don't see anything wrong. In fact, he speaks in full sentences at home according to them. On top of all that, parents show up and wait in my driveway for me to open some mornings @ 615, then the next morning show up 3 hours after I open, & don't seem to think a courtesy call would be appropriate to me, often forget to bring a check on payday every single week, and are a few minutes late often after he has already been here 10 hours, oh and bringing him sick but dosing him up with meds before and then acting surprised later. Yes I have let them get away with alot, but I do care about my kids.

The new daycare lady is going to love them!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

they will be calling you and begging you to take him back.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

And when they call you back you can say, sorry, the spot has been filled!