(1) The licensee shall operate the center:
(3) The licensee shall:
(5) The licensee caring for the preschool age and younger child shall equip child-accessible electrical outlets with non-removable safety devices or covers preventing electrical injury.
(6) The licensee shall ensure staff can gain rapid access in an emergency to a bathroom or other room occupied by the child.
(7) The licensee shall shield light bulbs and tubes in child accessible areas.
(8) The licensee shall keep the premises free from rodents, fleas, cockroaches, and other insects and pests.
(9) The licensee shall use a housekeeping sink or another appropriate method for drawing clean mop water and disposing waste water.
(10) The licensee shall ensure the mop storage area is ventilated.
(11) The licensee shall ensure no firearm or another weapon is on the premises.
(12) The licensee shall comply with fire safety regulations adopted by the state fire marshal's office.
(13) The licensee shall ensure that rooms or closets to be made inaccessible to children shall be equipped with a lock or approved safety latch.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.020 and 74.15.030. 93-18-001 (Order 3623), §388150-280, filed 8/18/93, effective 9/18/93. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030.
91-07-013 (Order 3151), § 388-150-280, filed 3/12/91, effective 4/12/91; 90-23078 (Order 3103), § 388-150-280, filed 11/20/90, effective 12/21/90.]
© 1999 Daycare.com