Licensing Standards for DayCare Centers
(1) The licensee shall post the following items, clearly visible to the parent
(2) For the staff, the licensee shall post:
- (a) The center's child care license issued under this chapter;
- (b) A schedule of regular duty hours with the names of staff;
- (c) A typical activity schedule, including operating hours and scheduled
- (d) Meal and snack menus;
- (e) Evacuation plans and procedures, including a diagram of exiting routes;
- (f) Emergency telephone numbers near the telephone; and
- (g) Nondiscrimination poster.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.020 and 74.15.030. 93-18-001 (Order 3623), §388150-500,
filed 8/18/93, effective 9/18/93. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030. 90-23-078
(Order 3103), § 388-150-500, filed 11/20/90, effective 12/21/90.]
- (a) Dietary restrictions and nutrition requirements for particular children;
- (b) Handwashing practices; and
- (c) Diaper changing procedures, if applicable.