for DayCare Centers
Personnel Records and Reports
A. The provider shall retain and keep current the following information about
child care personnel and all household members:
- Name, home address, and telephone number:
- First-aid and CPR certificates, if applicable;
- 3.Verification of compliance with A.R.S. § 36-897.03:
B. Personnel records and reports shall be made immediately available by the provider
for inspection by the Department for a period of one calendar year following termination
of employ meet, volunteer work or household membership.
- Date of employment or volunteer assignment:
- Proof of negative e tuberculin skin test or chest x-ray for all
personnel and household members; and
- A written statement by the staff member or volunteer, on Department-approved
forms, testifying to immunity to measles, rubella diphtheria tetanus and polio.
Individuals who were born before January 1,1957, shall be considered immune
to measles and therefore exempt from the measles immunization.