for DayCare Centers
601 - Employee
Employee records shall contain the following:
- Name, date of birth, address and telephone number;
- Education, training and experience;
- Health record, including current health card and/or physician's
statement verifying the employee is free of contagious tuberculosis;
- Employment related information for previous six years, with written
documentation, that contact or attempt to contact has been made;.
- Attendance record, listing days and hours worked;
- Date of employment and date of separation; and
- Document training or continuing education; i.e., orientation, in-service
training, and workshop documentation, which shall include title of workshop,
presenter, hours of training and date.
- Initiation of Criminal Record Checks and Central Registry Checks
and the results obtained when received.