for DayCare Centers
1050 - FURNITURE
- Each child care center shall be equipped with toys, books and indoor
and outdoor equipment to take care of the needs of the total group and to
provide each child with a variety of activities throughout the day.
- All equipment shall be sturdy, clean, and safe.
- Paint on toys, equipment and other materials shall be lead free.
- Chairs and tables shall be the size-appropriate for children.
- The center shall provide individualized space for storing personal
- There shall be storage space for extra materials and other equipment
when not in use.