for DayCare Centers
1102 - Handwashing
- Individual towels, paper towels or forced air dryers shall be within
the reach of children.
- A liquid soap shall be accessible in the handwashing area and used
by caregivers and children.
- Running water shall be available in all lavatories.
- Caregiver's and children's hands shall be washed with soap before
meals and after toileting, after each diaper change, and as needed.
- A wash cloth shall not be used more than one time before laundering.
- A handwashing sink shall be available for the staff within the diaper