for DayCare Centers
1051 - Evening and Night Care
- Bedtime schedules shall be established for children in consultation
with the child's parent(s).
- Storage space for clothing and personal belongings shall be provided
within easy reach of the children.
- Individual beds or cots equipped with comfortable mattresses, sheets,
pillows, pillow cases and blankets shall be provided for children in all-night
care. Bed linens shall be changed at least once a week or daily when wet or
- Mats shall not be used for children in evening care.
- The upper level of double deck beds shall be allowed for children
10 years or older if a bed rail and safety ladder is provided.
- Children shall have clean and comfortable sleeping garments for
their individual use.