Licensing Standards for Family DayCare
29. Any individual operating a Family Child Care Home is required to have a Family Child Care License issued by the Department. No individual is allowed to operate a family child care home without a Family Child Care License.
30. Any Family Child Care Home License issued prior to the effective date is considered valid until the date the license expires. Upon expiration of the current family child care home license, a Family Child Care License must be obtained.
31. A Family Child Care License shall be issued only to the individual who is the applicant and for the address shown on the application and shall not be transferable, assignable or subject to sale.
32. The Caregiver shall comply with any restrictions on the maximum number of children in care which may be placed upon the Family Child Care Home by other applicable regulatory codes such as those related to fire safety and zoning.
33. The Family Child Care License shall be posted in a place conspicuous to the public. The certificate shall state the number of children the Family Child Care Home is authorized to have in care at any one time.
34. A Family Child Care Home shall allow Department representatives to inspect all aspects of the operation which impact on children in care. A Family Child Care Home shall allow Department representatives access to any information or records reasonably related to compliance with applicable licensing requirements. Department representatives may make unannounced and announced visits during the effective dates of the license.
35. An investigation shall be made if a complaint is received by the Department. The Department shall notify the Family Child Care Home that a complaint is being investigated. The results of the Department's investigation shall be reported in writing to the Family Child Care Home investigated. If the complaint is substantiated or if other violations are found as a result of the investigation, the Family Child Care Home shall be required to correct the violations and come into full compliance with the State Law and licensing requirements.
Homepage Login Sign-Up Forum Toys & Products About Us Contact Daycare.com