Licensing Standards for DayCare Centers
PART II DROP - IN CARE
- Drop-in Care may be provided by a Center licensed to provide only
Drop-in Care or as a component of a licensed Center.
NUMBER OF STAFF
- A Center providing Drop-in Care shall have sufficient staff available
to efficiently handle the admission procedure, irregular check-in and check-out
hours and communication with parents.
- A Center providing Drop-in Care shall, on admission, inform parents
of the menu of any meals or snacks served by the program.
- A Center providing Drop-in Care shall ensure that each child in
care shall, at a minimum, be provided a snack meeting nutritional requirements.
- A Center providing Drop-in Care shall either comply with Requirement
200 or shall obtain a statement from the child's parents indicating that the
child's immunizations are up-to-date and that the child's general health is
satisfactory and describing any health problem, handicap or allergy of the
child. The statement shall include any special needs or requirements of the
child and attest that the child is free from communicable disease.