Licensing Standards for DayCare Centers
CHANGES AFFECTING LICENSE
- A Center shall notify the Department in writing at least ninety
(90) days before any of the following:
The Department will then determine whether such changes require
a modification of the current license or require the submission of an application
for a new license. The Center will be notified in writing within thirty (30)
days as to whether the modification is approved by the Division Director or
a new license is required.
- A. A planned change of ownership and/or sponsorship;
- B. A planned change in location, name and/or telephone number of the Center;
- C. A planned reduction, addition or substantial change in the indoor or
outdoor spaces of the Center.
- D. A planned change in the Chief Administrator;
- E. A substantial planned change in services provided and/or population
- F. A planned change in hours of operation.
- G. The Center shall give notice as soon as possible if any of the above
changes occur without prior planning.