Florida Childcare
State Requirements

If your high school diploma was earned outside the U.S., it must be translated and evaluated by someone who is a member of the American Translators Association, an approved credential evaluation agency approved by the Bureau of Educators Certification, or an accredited college/university and
must be determined to be equivalent to a U.S. High School Diploma or G.E.D. or their equivalent.
::::::SEE MORE

Homepage     Login     Sign-Up     Forum     Toys & Products     About Us     

Daycare.com a Resource for Parents and Providers