PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Friday

mac60
01-08-2010, 04:02 AM
Last day of the week. How did your week go with getting kids back from the holidays. Any special plans today? I figured school would be cancelled today due to the snow, but everything is running on time. We are working on the letter g and number 7 this week.

momofboys
01-08-2010, 04:17 AM
That's funny, I did the letter G earlier this week!:o It's a snow day here. No school for my boys & the children I care for's mom has a snow day in the district she teaches in so it's just me & my kids today. So happy!

originalkat
01-08-2010, 05:16 AM
I just have one little boy today. Everyone else is out today. Yepee. Happy Friday indeed. We are taking it easy today. But earlier this week we did polar bears, number 11, Letter Nn! We made a Blizzard Bottle--very simple and the kids thought it was cool. Use a clear water or soda bottle and take label off, put water in, add glitter and other small items that are blue/white. Shake it up and watch the "blizzard"!

laundryduchess@yahoo.com
01-08-2010, 05:47 AM
we have a 2 hr delay, my 11 yr old was practicing trumpet at 7am! lol. we have a full crew already today plus 2 school kids from the neighborhood. CRAZY!!

momma2girls
01-08-2010, 05:48 AM
I just have one little boy today. Everyone else is out today. Yepee. Happy Friday indeed. We are taking it easy today. But earlier this week we did polar bears, number 11, Letter Nn! We made a Blizzard Bottle--very simple and the kids thought it was cool. Use a clear water or soda bottle and take label off, put water in, add glitter and other small items that are blue/white. Shake it up and watch the "blizzard"!

What an awesome idea!! I love simple easy crafts!!!!!