PDA

View Full Version : Start-Up Financing for Facility

leg828@hotmail.com
01-20-2010, 12:24 PM
I am currently focusing on starting a facility of my own. I have extensive knowledge in Licensing Rules/Regulations, staffing, etc. However, I am finding it difficult to decide my approach on finances for a facility. I do not intend to provide out of my home, I would prefer to have a separate center. Thank you in advance.

leg828@hotmail.com
01-29-2010, 07:46 AM
It seems as though none of you have ever had financial questions. thanks for all the replys.

originalkat
01-29-2010, 08:23 AM
LOL:lol:
Sorry about the No Replys. It seems to be most people who post on this forum are own home-based business owners. (Including myself)

jen
01-29-2010, 09:22 AM
Sorry! I don't think anyone meant to ignore you! However, you didn't really ask a question...

What ways of acquiring financing are you considering?

Persephone
01-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Sorry! I don't think anyone meant to ignore you! However, you didn't really ask a question...

What ways of acquiring financing are you considering?

I agree, it didn't seem to be a question but a comment. And I do think a lot of people on here are in home care.

Unregistered
01-29-2010, 12:38 PM
Hello - I learned a lot from this forum. However, I am interested in open up a daycare center and looking for a similar forrum like this one. any advise. thank you.

gbcc
01-29-2010, 12:54 PM
I agree, it didn't seem to be a question but a comment. And I do think a lot of people on here are in home care.

I agree. That is why I didn't have a response! Lol!

originalkat
01-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Micheal... It would be a great idea to have a Home Daycare Forum and a Center Daycare Forum. I have learned SOOOO much from my fellow home providers and we have all become a great resource to one another. We are a VERY active forum. However, Daycare Facility Forum does not describe it too well. It would be great to have another one for center directors/business owners to have a place to discuss info that applies more directly to that arena.

Michael
01-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Micheal... It would be a great idea to have a Home Daycare Forum and a Center Daycare Forum. I have learned SOOOO much from my fellow home providers and we have all become a great resource to one another. We are a VERY active forum. However, Daycare Facility Forum does not describe it too well. It would be great to have another one for center directors/business owners to have a place to discuss info that applies more directly to that arena.

Would you PM me. I will consider this. Just want more info from you.

Michael
01-30-2010, 02:44 AM
Ok originalkat. We added a new thread.