PDA

View Full Version : Coupons

wash
03-10-2011, 12:38 PM
I am an avid coupon user and was wondering how we would deduct stuff i use for my daycare. would I deduct the cost of item becore coupon or after coupon amount?

daycare
03-10-2011, 01:08 PM
after.. the actual price you paid for the item... its the price you paid, not the value.

wash
03-10-2011, 01:23 PM
ok thank you that does make sense I was just hoping that since the retailer sees coupons as money I spent since they get reinbursed i was hoping the irs would to:cool:

daycare
03-10-2011, 01:25 PM
man do I wish...
may I ask where you get your coupons from? I would love to start using them, but usually find that the coupons are for items that I never use...

thanks

wash
03-10-2011, 01:44 PM
the Sunday circulars ....smartsource.com....allyou.com....coupons.com....and I do target coupons from target.com cause you can use a target coupon with a manufacture coupon on one item so you can find really good to sometimes free deals that way. oh and a blog called daycaredeals.com spells out some of the great deals out there. there is also a forum called afullcup.com that has good deal sanerios on it

daycare
03-10-2011, 01:48 PM
wow thanks for all the sites I will have to check them all out.

which do you like best?

wash
03-10-2011, 02:05 PM
i read afullcup.com on a daily basis they break the deal down so one can understand what coupons to use and where to get them and cost after coupon is applied. it is really easy to do the deals when someone is telling u all the info which store is best to use a coupon at exactly on what product would be the best value and so on
for example right now target has a coupon for colgate toothpaste for 1.00 off and there was a 1.00 off any colgate coupon in this past Sundays coupon insert so you would get a total of $2 off on one colgate toothpaste so you could possibly just pay cents if you bought the cheapest priced colgate at target. :)

daycare
03-10-2011, 02:10 PM
i read afullcup.com on a daily basis they break the deal down so one can understand what coupons to use and where to get them and cost after coupon is applied. it is really easy to do the deals when someone is telling u all the info which store is best to use a coupon at exactly on what product would be the best value and so on
for example right now target has a coupon for colgate toothpaste for 1.00 off and there was a 1.00 off any colgate coupon in this past Sundays coupon insert so you would get a total of $2 off on one colgate toothpaste so you could possibly just pay cents if you bought the cheapest priced colgate at target. :)
very cool and will read late today when dc is over....

thanks again