PDA

View Full Version : Contract, Handbook and Tri-Fold Brochure to share

mamac
10-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Anyone who'd like a copy please PM me your e-mail address. The files are too large to upload here and Google drive just makes a mess of the formatting.

These forms have many hours of work put into them and I'd like to help someone else out seeing as I won't be needing these anymore.

EDIT: I also have a nice handout for people in MA. It covers all the EEC state required information that we must give to parents. Let me know if you want this as well.

EDIT EDIT: I will include the EEC form as well. It does have a lot of great information about lead, safe sleep practices, etc. in a nice letter type format for parents that I'm sure could be modified to your state requirements. :)

TenderHeartsTinyHands
10-22-2013, 02:58 PM
Hello, I am needing to look at contracts - I'm updating mine - and saw your offer. However I'm not sure how to send you a private message to get your samples.

mamac
10-22-2013, 04:26 PM
Hello, I am needing to look at contracts - I'm updating mine - and saw your offer. However I'm not sure how to send you a private message to get your samples.

Just click on my name in this post and there will be a drop down box to send me a PM. :)

dionmartin216
11-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Anyone who'd like a copy please PM me your e-mail address. The files are too large to upload here and Google drive just makes a mess of the formatting.

These forms have many hours of work put into them and I'd like to help someone else out seeing as I won't be needing these anymore.

EDIT: I also have a nice handout for people in MA. It covers all the EEC state required information that we must give to parents. Let me know if you want this as well.

EDIT EDIT: I will include the EEC form as well. It does have a lot of great information about lead, safe sleep practices, etc. in a nice letter type format for parents that I'm sure could be modified to your state requirements. :)
Hello, my name is Dion Martin. Me and my sister Brandy just got licensed. I just joined Daycare.com in hopes that I can learn all I can from the best of the best. You sound like one of the best! Can you help us with forms/contracts? Our daycare is in Maryland.

Thanking you in advance for any suggestions, forms/contracts, tips or any help you can provide.

Sincerely,
Dion & Brandy

dionmartin216
11-18-2013, 11:40 AM
:)Hello, my name is Dion Martin. Me and my sister Brandy just got licensed. I just joined Daycare.com in hopes that I can learn all I can from the best of the best. You sound like one of the best! Can you help us with forms/contracts? Our daycare is in Maryland.

Thanking you in advance for any suggestions, forms/contracts, tips or any help you can provide.

Sincerely,
Dion & Brandy
I forgot just in case here are our email address'.
[email protected] Dion
[email protected] Brandy

malena9
07-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Hello, can you please email me a copy of contracts , handbook , i am planning to open my own home daycare, i have been teaching for over 20 years. thank you

malena9
07-06-2014, 06:30 PM
My email is [email protected]. thank you in advance

vlkela
07-06-2014, 08:08 PM
I would love a copy!
[email protected]
Thank you in advance!!

kelbachj9
07-07-2014, 02:39 AM
please send! [email protected]

Unregistered
07-08-2014, 07:54 PM
i can't figure out how to PM you, but here's my email !

[email protected]

Blackcat31
07-09-2014, 06:03 AM
My email is [email protected]. thank you in advance

I would love a copy!
[email protected]
Thank you in advance!!

please send! [email protected]
This is an old thread.

The original poster of this thread is no longer an active member.

She will more than likely not see your requests.

i can't figure out how to PM you, but here's my email !

[email protected]

You must be a registered member of the forum to PM another member.

Unregistered members do not have Private Messaging availability.

Please consider registering with the forum. :)

JudyMac
01-06-2015, 07:10 AM
I would love a copy of your brochure [email protected]

Blackcat31
01-06-2015, 07:27 AM
I would love a copy of your brochure [email protected]

This is an old thread.

The original poster of this thread is no longer an active member.

She will more than likely not see your requests.