PDA

View Full Version : baby question again

cara041083
03-27-2014, 06:58 AM
Ok so I am due to get check out anytime. Well the baby I watch has started rolling over and won't stay on her back to sleep. So if she rolls over in the crib and falls asleep, will I get into trouble? I have spent this whole week putting her back onto her back and she refuses to stay. What do I do?

Cradle2crayons
03-27-2014, 07:01 AM
Ok so I am due to get check out anytime. Well the baby I watch has started rolling over and won't stay on her back to sleep. So if she rolls over in the crib and falls asleep, will I get into trouble? I have spent this whole week putting her back onto her back and she refuses to stay. What do I do?

What does licensing rules say??

Some rules state once they can roll they are fine but check your guidelines... Should be under sleeping section

butterfly
03-27-2014, 07:09 AM
No you will not. When the baby is strong enough to roll themselves they are strong enough to lift their head and be safe.

My licensing always says to place them on their back but if they roll to their tummys on their own it's ok.

cara041083
03-27-2014, 07:14 AM
Thanks ladies. I did find it. I swear this one baby is going to be the death of me lol.

craftymissbeth
03-27-2014, 07:25 AM

I know you found the answer, but I'll answer anyway just so it's here for future Kansans ;)

We have to put all infants to sleep on their back initially, but if they can roll over then we are to allow them to sleep in whatever position is comfortable for them.

suzymom
03-28-2014, 08:37 AM
It's fine now .Babies can now change positions often,butt in the air is so cute.