PDA

View Full Version : Daycare in Frankfort, KY?

Unregistered
08-17-2009, 12:12 PM
I am looking for a quality daycare or in-home provider in the Frankfort, KY or Midway, KY area, does anyone have any recommendations? I am not happy with where my 19 month is now.

GretasLittleFriends
08-18-2009, 08:05 AM
I'd try this website if I were you. http://www.kentuckypartnership.org/Home.aspx On there, look around a little bit and you should find CCRR which is Child Care Resource and Referral. I know the CCRR in Minnesota you can browse different daycare listings online. They also have a phone number where you can call and get help locating a provider. Good luck!

mrs.meg
08-18-2009, 12:03 PM
I know someone who took their child to Little Lamb daycare and seemed to like it. I think they have 2 locations. She went to the one close to the hospital. I am not sure about any other, I wasn't impressed with the 2 daycares that I visited there when I was working in Frankfort, they are on Michael Davenport Blvd. I think they both have new owners now, though. I guess that is why I am at home babysitting, but I live in Salvisa. Best of Luck!

Unregistered
10-31-2011, 04:22 AM
I've been watching kids out of my home for almost 4 years. Sadly, except for one,they've all grown up and started school. I posted an add in the paper a week or so ago trying to find kids to watch and haven't gotten any replies. I guess no one reads the paper much anymore. I live in Frankfort on the west side and if you're looking for someone to watch your kids I'd love to meet with you. I'm very structured and great with keeping a daily routine. I teach everything from table manners and potty training to the basics in pre-school. If you're interested my e-mail is thesartorifamily@hotmail.com