Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back Forum > Daycare and Taxes > Tax Question for Tom Copeland

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Thread: Tax Question for Tom Copeland Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Random Question
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
01-19-2011 08:35 PM
TomCopeland Nope. You must report $1 as income on Schedule C. Any income must be reported. If your profit is less than $400 you don't owe any social security tax on it, but it must be reported.
01-19-2011 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by lvt77 View Post
i believe it is $400.00
That's what I thought too...
01-19-2011 07:07 PM
lvt77 i believe it is $400.00
01-19-2011 07:06 PM
llove530 Isn't there a certain amount of money you can earn and not have to report?


Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:06 PM.         Find A Daycare         List Your Daycare         Toys & Products                 About Us
Please read our Disclaimer before continuing.

Topics pertain mainly to the following States:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming