Forum Daycare Management Software

Go Back Forum > Daycare and Taxes > Taxes Question - Food

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Thread: Taxes Question - Food Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Random Question
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
02-10-2011 04:17 PM
TomCopeland If the parent supplies all the food for a meal (formula) then you can't claim this as a business deduction. But if you provide any part of the meal, you can.

Join me for a webinar February 28 - "How to Reduce Your Taxes for 2010 and 2011". For more info:
02-10-2011 09:54 AM
Michael Welcome to the Forum!
02-10-2011 06:55 AM
proudarmywifewith4 Tom, a food tax question.

I've heard that I could claim food I feed babies (formula, breast milk, baby food) as a standard deduction even if I don't actually buy the formula/baby food. I've never claimed infants in the past, until I started giving table foods, so I wanted to check and see which is correct in this case?

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:05 PM.         Find A Daycare         List Your Daycare         Toys & Products                 About Us
Please read our Disclaimer before continuing.

Topics pertain mainly to the following States:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming