Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back Forum > Daycare Insurance > Admission? Starting in 3 Weeks Need Help!

Daycare Insurance Discuss your insurance and liability concerns here.

Thread: Admission? Starting in 3 Weeks Need Help! Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Random Question
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
09-17-2010 08:48 AM
MarinaVanessa I'm in CA and I don't need to require physicals but a blue vaccination form is required (or a personal beliefs affidavit). We have other forms required by licensing such as the Identification and Emergency Information sheet, Notification of parents rights, and a consent for emergency medical treatment. In addition to those we are required to give them handouts like the Caregiver Background Check Process and Customer Awareness Information. I also have my own forms that I give them such as a Consent to Administer Medication form, Child Information Sheet, Photo/Video/Audio Consent Form, Excursion, Transportation & Consent to Participate form and then add my contract and Handbook into a colored folder with pockets and finish it off with 2 business cards.

Which forms do parents sign when they start their two weeks trial?
I have them sign everything before they start and then have a section in my handbook about the two-week trial so that I don't have to have them sign forms for the trial and then more to be a permanent client.

Trial Period
The first two-weeks that your child attends will be a trial period to ensure that the child can adjust properly. Either party may cancel this agreement at any time during the initial trial period without written notice. Some reasons to terminate care during this trial period may include:
•Conflict in communication between the parent(s) and the provider as a team.
•The child’s behavior indicates that he/she is not adjusting well to the setting.
•The daycare is unable to meet the child’s needs.

How much is your child care insurance?
I have homeowner's insurance with State Farm (as well as all of my vehicles and all of our life insurance policies) so all I had to do with them is get a rider added to it for less than $100 a year. Get at least the minimum.
09-17-2010 06:49 AM
Jewels Where I live the children dont need physicals, but all forms must be on hand before they can start their kid here, and I pay like $30/month for daycare insurance. And I have used my daycare insurance.
09-17-2010 06:42 AM
MyAngels All forms required by my licensing agency, including a physical and immunization form, plus my contract and policies are all signed prior to the first day of care. I pay about $600 per year for my daycare insurance.
09-16-2010 06:08 PM
chouavang Do all kids have to have physical forms on file before they can start? What ages does the physical apply to? Which forms do parents sign when they start their two weeks trial? After the trial then all the contracts? Or do they sign all the contracts while in the trial? Please any info on anything about starting will help me? How much is your child care insurance? I'm shopping around and don't know how much I should buy? Thanks! Please send me any info at Thanks for everything I don't know what I'll do without this forum!!

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:07 PM.         Find A Daycare         List Your Daycare         Toys & Products                 About Us
Please read our Disclaimer before continuing.

Topics pertain mainly to the following States:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming