Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum > Tax Question

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Thread: Tax Question Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Random Question
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
02-12-2021 09:33 AM
Snowmom Do you even have the records?
Even the IRS standard for keeping records is 3 years. I'd say NO unless it was easily accessible.
02-11-2021 01:00 PM
Cat Herder I would not have an issue as mine are now in adobe so can easily be emailed.

If I had to dig through my old filing cabinet and make a copy I'd charge $25.
02-11-2021 12:47 PM
LITTLESTARS No you don't have to give her anything, this person isn't your client anymore and she should be responsible to keep those things in place.
02-11-2021 12:08 PM
Unregistered Had an old client from 5 years ago contact me needing a tax statement from that long ago. Do I have to give it? She got one back then but lost it.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:03 PM.         Find A Daycare         List Your Daycare         Toys & Products                 About Us
Please read our Disclaimer before continuing.

Topics pertain mainly to the following States:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming