Daycare.com Forum

Daycare.com Forum (https://www.daycare.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! (https://www.daycare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Newbie Here :) (https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82110)

Mandy 03-22-2016 06:43 PM

Newbie Here :)
 
Hello everyone :),

My name is Amanda. My friends call me Mandy for short. My mother was a daycare provider when I was a youngster, and I have a few friends in real life who are also daycare providers :) . Right now, I am getting my masters degree in business. I identify myself as a cheerleader for everyone in the forum :) . If my friends have a question, I can ask them to join the forum, or I will ask the question for them and show them the answers :)

I dont claim to know everything, but I will try my best :) . Nice to meet everyone :)

Rockgirl 03-22-2016 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mandy:
I identify myself as a cheerleader for everyone in the forum :) . If my friends have a question, I can ask them to join the forum, or I will ask the question for them and show them the answers :)

I'm not sure I understand this.

But anyway, welcome! :)

Mandy 03-22-2016 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rockgirl:
I'm not sure I understand this.

But anyway, welcome! :)

Ill clarify :) first thank you for the welcome :) and second, some of my friends are not computer savy, so they often ask me to help them. I recently taught them how to use Facebook. They are also busy with running their daycare, but they ask me questions. Sometimes, I don't know the answer, so I look here :)

Michael 03-22-2016 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mandy:
Hello everyone :),

My name is Amanda. My friends call me Mandy for short. My mother was a daycare provider when I was a youngster, and I have a few friends in real life who are also daycare providers :) . Right now, I am getting my masters degree in business. I identify myself as a cheerleader for everyone in the forum :) . If my friends have a question, I can ask them to join the forum, or I will ask the question for them and show them the answers :)

I dont claim to know everything, but I will try my best :) . Nice to meet everyone :)

For a Masters you must have an inquisitive mind. We welcome cheerleaders to the forum.

Mandy 03-24-2016 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Michael:
For a Masters you must have an inquisitive mind. We welcome cheerleaders to the forum.

Thank you so much Michael :) . I had a new class begin this week and I love it so far :) .


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:11 PM.