Daycare.com Forum

Daycare.com Forum (https://www.daycare.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forms - Uploads (https://www.daycare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hazardous Protection Plan (https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51673)

covellkim 03-31-2011 04:27 AM

Hazardous Protection Plan

was looking for sample hazardous protection plans in illinois trying to put one together but have no ideas what all goes in it.

Michael 03-31-2011 07:58 PM

Someone asked this exact question in another post last year. Here is what we have for Illinois: www.Daycare.com/illinois/illinois-preparedness-activity-book.pdf

We have a sample from Virginia here: Daycare.com/forms/emergency-plan.pdf

http://ready.illinois.gov/before/children.htm

Some other threads here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=hazard+plan

sahm1225 04-01-2011 04:26 AM

I can email you mine

What they are looking for is for you to list what is potentially hazardous in and around your home and what have you done to protect the kids from it..

here are a few examples:

- Bathroom closet has medicine, so we installed a child proof lock on the door
- Kitchen cabinet has cleaning supplies, so we have a child lock on the cabinet
- Knives are kept in a cabinet that is higher than 36 in (or something like that, I actually measured it)
- If you are near a busy intersection, then you would probably want to state that you will NOT play in the front yard

Unregistered 04-18-2011 07:34 AM

illinois hazard protection plan

Can someone please send me a copy of a illinois hazard protection plan? I would like to the format in which it written so I can prepare one for my home [email protected]

mzkimberly1971 06-14-2011 08:38 PM

Sample of Written Hazard Protection Plan for IL

Hi...I am trying to get licensed in IL and am not sure how to compose a "written hazard protection plan" I have looked online but there are NO examples. Is there anyone that has submitted this plan in Illinois? If so can you please email me a copy? Thank you in advance!!! I'm so eager to get started!!!! [email protected]

Unregistered 07-05-2011 09:25 AM

hazard protection plan

Can someone email me a copy of a hard protection plan for a home daycare. I need a template to use as an example, searched on-line and came up with nothing. Thank you
[email protected]

Unregistered 07-09-2011 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by sahm1225:
I can email you mine

What they are looking for is for you to list what is potentially hazardous in and around your home and what have you done to protect the kids from it..

here are a few examples:

- Knives are kept in a cabinet that is higher than 36 in (or something like that, I actually measured it)
- If you are near a busy intersection, then you would probably want to state that you will NOT play in the front yard

can u pl do u want my e mail

Unregistered 07-22-2011 07:39 AM

hazard protection plan

hello I am also trying to open up a daycare and would like to know if anyone can send me an example of their hazard protection plan for a home daycare.

email: [email protected]

Unregistered 08-17-2011 07:55 AM

Illinois Hazard Protection Plan

Can someone please send me a copy of a illinois hazard protection plan? I would like to the format in which it written so I can prepare one for my home [email protected].

Kimmery 09-06-2011 09:46 AM

Hazard Plan

I can email you mine

here are a few examples:

Could you please send your hazard plan to me as well? I also live by Chicago, and am having trouble. I'm going to school to study Early Childhood Education so I thought maybe an instructor of mine would help, but they haven't gotten back with me yet.

Kimmery 09-06-2011 09:48 AM

I can email you mine

here are a few examples:

Oh yeah, I forgot. My email is [email protected] if you do.

Dulcia 10-06-2011 11:54 AM

Hazard proteccion Plain

Hi,

Can u please send me a copy of your hazard proteccion plan, I also live in IL
My email is: [email protected]

TY

Originally Posted by mzkimberly1971:
Hi...I am trying to get licensed in IL and am not sure how to compose a "written hazard protection plan" I have looked online but there are NO examples. Is there anyone that has submitted this plan in Illinois? If so can you please email me a copy? Thank you in advance!!! I'm so eager to get started!!!! [email protected]

Unregistered 10-31-2011 12:17 PM

Home Daycare Hazard Protection Plan

Can someone please give me a format or email me a copy of their Hazard Protection Plan, I have an idea of the things needing protection around the house I just need a sample of an actual Plan which was submitted and accepted. [email protected]

Unregistered 11-05-2011 04:50 AM

Hazard plan

Hi, I am in the process of trying to get licensed in the state of Il. Could someone please send me a template/example of what a hazard plan it to look like and entail? I really appreciate it.
email is [email][email protected][/email

Kim's Kids 11-05-2011 05:32 PM

Me too please :-)

Hello I'm in CT but would love an emailed copy of the Hazardous protection plan too please. My email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance. :)

Unregistered 03-05-2012 09:48 AM

Hi, I am in the process of trying to get licensed in the state of Il. Could someone please send me a template/example of what a hazard plan it to look like and entail? I really appreciate it.
email is [email protected][/email]

Unregistered 03-15-2012 10:55 AM

Looking for sample hazardous protection plans in Illinois trying to put one together but have no ideas what all goes in it.

Unregistered 03-19-2012 08:53 PM

Can someone email me a copy of a hard protection plan for a home daycare. I need a template to use as an example, searched on-line and came up with nothing. Thank you [email protected]

Unregistered 03-28-2012 06:41 PM

I need a copy of the Hazard Plan Please..

Hello im trying to get lis an need help on a hazard plan. Can someone please send me a copy of theirs for me to look at soon as posssible Please. I have to turn it in by 3/29/2012. Sorry so last min. My email address is [email protected] thank you in advance.

Unregistered 04-12-2012 12:40 PM

Hazard Plan

Hi my name is Lynn and I am also trying to open a home daycare in IL. Can anyone send me a copy of their Hazard Plan so I can see what type of things should be listed. I noticed the one comment that about the cabinets was awesome, but I am not sure what else should be listed. [email protected]

AllDeezBabies 04-12-2012 01:37 PM

I just emailed the last two posters. Hope this helps:)

Unregistered 04-20-2012 09:33 AM

Hazard Protection Plan

I am also trying to open a home daycare in IL. Can anyone send me a copy of their Hazard Plan so I can see what type of things should be listed too. I have been looking for the past days online and I have like no clue on what needs to be written please help thanks a lot here is my e-mail address [email protected]

shamlin34 05-07-2012 10:02 PM

Hazard prevention plan

Can somebody please send me a copy of the plan to my email thanks [email protected]

Fruitloops1 05-08-2012 06:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I will try to post mine that DCFS approved....

Fruitloops1 05-08-2012 06:28 AM

happyface ohhh, I think I did it...happyface
Where in IL are you?

shamlin34 05-08-2012 12:03 PM

Hazard plan

Originally Posted by Azra11:

Do you think you can send to my email for some reason it wont let me open it up im new to this forum and I really dont know what im doing. Im in Aurora IL.thanks [email protected]

Blackcat31 05-08-2012 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by shamlin34:
Do you think you can send to my email for some reason it wont let me open it up im new to this forum and I really dont know what im doing..thanks [email protected]

Welcome to the forum! :Sunny:

Your status has been upgraded so you can post freely.

You may want to send a PM to the member you are asking to e-mail you, that way she will surely get your message. :)

shamlin34 05-10-2012 12:12 PM

Thanks everyone for there help with the Hazard plan I had to renew my daycare license so i got everything in now im good to go!! Thanks again

shamlin34 05-10-2012 12:13 PM

happyface ohhh, I think I did it...happyface
Where in IL are you?

Thanks for your help!!

NewBeginnings 05-23-2012 09:22 AM

I'm in the process of opening a home daycare could you please email me a copy of your hazardous protection plan? Thanks so much!!! My email address is [email protected].

Thanks again.

alao 06-17-2012 10:49 AM

Please help thanks

I am also trying to open a home daycare in IL. Can anyone send me a copy of their Hazard Plan so I can see what type of things should be listed too. I have been looking for the past days online and I have like no clue on what needs to be written please help thanks a lot here is my e-mail address [email protected] I have try to click on the word doc that was attached by AZRA11 and for some reason it doesn't upload can so please help me with a copy of there Hazard plan happyface

Unregistered 07-10-2012 06:42 PM

Applying for home daycare

Could someone also send me a copy of their Hazard Protection plan if you don't mind- I am putting my application together and have no idea what type of format and the extent of content they will want. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks!

Unregistered 07-11-2012 07:39 PM

wriiten hazard plan

Hi, im trying to get license can you please email me your written hazard plan. my email address is [email protected] thank you.

ayo 07-11-2012 09:53 PM

bump

If someone could send an email to [email protected] as well I would greatly appreciate it, just looking for a reference to base this protection plan off of. Thanks.

lauren_0818 07-25-2012 10:23 AM

Cannot access the document

I'm in Illinois and trying to get licensed, could someone please email me a copy of their hazard protection plan? I've been trying to access the document provided and it keeps saying I don't have access.

Thanks,
Lauren
[email protected]

Fruitloops1 07-25-2012 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hi, im trying to get license can you please email me your written hazard plan. my email address is [email protected] thank you.

Sent ya an email. Where are you located?

Fruitloops1 07-25-2012 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by ayo:
If someone could send an email to [email protected] as well I would greatly appreciate it, just looking for a reference to base this protection plan off of. Thanks.

Check your email. :)

Fruitloops1 07-25-2012 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by lauren_0818:
I'm in Illinois and trying to get licensed, could someone please email me a copy of their hazard protection plan? I've been trying to access the document provided and it keeps saying I don't have access.

Thanks,
Lauren
[email protected]

Sent! :) Where are you located in IL?

Danie362 07-30-2012 06:06 PM

Hazard plan

Hello my name is Danielle, i am new to daycare.com. I was looking for some help on the DCFS hazard plan. I would love to see your copy, to know what i need to include. I would really appreciate it for this is my last step and i will be done with all the paper work. Thanks you

Fruitloops1 07-31-2012 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Danie362:
Hello my name is Danielle, i am new to daycare.com. I was looking for some help on the DCFS hazard plan. I would love to see your copy, to know what i need to include. I would really appreciate it for this is my last step and i will be done with all the paper work. Thanks you

Sure, email me at [email protected] and I will just reply with the attachment.

MM2012 09-11-2012 07:03 PM

Day Care Hazard plan

Hi

Can anyone please email me the daycare hazard plan . My email is [email protected]

Azra111. I see that you have helped other people on the forum. Can you please send me a copy as well

Gulka911 09-12-2012 09:35 PM

Hazard protection plan

Can someone please send me a copy of a illinois hazard protection plan?
[email protected] thank you

MM2012 09-13-2012 07:30 PM

Hazard plan for Illinois

Can anyone please share the hazard plan that is required for licensing a day care in illinois. I have extensively searched but not found a real example. Would really appreciate if someone can please email their plan on [email protected]

MyAngels 09-13-2012 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by MM2012:
Hi

Can anyone please email me the daycare hazard plan . My email is [email protected]

Azra111. I see that you have helped other people on the forum. Can you please send me a copy as well

Originally Posted by Gulka911:
Can someone please send me a copy of a illinois hazard protection plan?
[email protected] thank you

Originally Posted by MM2012:
Can anyone please share the hazard plan that is required for licensing a day care in illinois. I have extensively searched but not found a real example. Would really appreciate if someone can please email their plan on [email protected]

Look at post number #24 in this thread - Azra111 posted hers there.

Lkurtyak 09-14-2012 08:18 PM

email me too?

For some reason I cant open the one that was posted. Could someone also email me theirs? [email protected]. Thank you!:Kiss:

Crazy8 09-15-2012 07:32 PM

what is up with this thread???? keeps getting bumped from 2011 with people joining and posting their email addresses immediately. I'd be leary of responding - then they have your email. Too many hackers out there, be cautious.

MyAngels 09-16-2012 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy8:
what is up with this thread???? keeps getting bumped from 2011 with people joining and posting their email addresses immediately. I'd be leary of responding - then they have your email. Too many hackers out there, be cautious.

That's my thought too, which is why I keep pointing them at the post that actually has what they're looking for :cool:.

I don't doubt that people are actually looking for examples of the HPP, though, since DCFS (Illinois) just tells you to make a plan, but gives absolutely no guidance in what they're actually looking for.

MWin1822 01-22-2013 10:35 AM

Hazard Protection Plan

Originally Posted by Fruitloops1:

I am wondering if you could email me the link, because it won't let me open your word document. Thanks!

khalilah 04-03-2013 01:17 PM

Hazard plan

Thank you for posting you plan. I tried and tried to open your Hazard file but it wont let me open it. Can you please email it to me? Thanks :)happyface:hug:

oh my email is [email protected]

Myangel10 05-19-2013 08:13 PM

hazard protection plan

I can email you mine

here are a few examples:

Hello i was wondering if you can give a me a copy of your wriitten plan please. send to [email protected]

Myangel10 05-19-2013 08:29 PM

Hazardous Protection Plans.

Hello i was wondering if you can give a me a copy of your wriitten plan please. send to [email protected]

sdiaz2423 12-19-2014 07:00 AM

Hazard Protection Plan for Illinois

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to put together the requirements for a Home-Daycare. Does anyone has an example of the Hazard Protection Plan? In advanced, thank you very so much for your assistance:hug:.

This is my email: [email protected]

Blackcat31 12-19-2014 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by sdiaz2423:
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to put together the requirements for a Home-Daycare. Does anyone has an example of the Hazard Protection Plan? In advanced, thank you very so much for your assistance:hug:.

This is my email: [email protected]

There was an example posted in post #24 above. :)

drklemm 01-21-2015 01:29 PM

Illinois Daycare Harzard Protection Plan

New to this site! Would like to see a copy of a Illinois Daycare Hazard Protection Plan so that I create one for my program. THANKS in advance.

Email : [email protected]

Lynya1Cooper 01-15-2016 10:17 AM

Hazardeous Plan

Hello everyone I'm new to the Forum and I'm excited about becoming a liscensed home daycare and was looking for some examples on How to write out a Hazardeous Protection Plan. My email address is [email protected] I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks in advance

jaszmini 01-23-2017 12:21 PM

Written Hazard Protection plan

Hello, I am in the process of opening my daycare home in Chicago, I am required to write a hazard protection plan, but do not know how to. If anyone would be so kind to help me out:)

jaszmini 01-23-2017 12:23 PM

hazard protection plan

can you send it to my email, I can not open it here

tsveti 10-18-2017 11:58 AM

Hello everyone,

I am new at this forum. I am looking for a hazard-protection plan sample for home daycare. Can you please share yours with me at [email protected]. Thank you in advance for your help. :hug:

Trust DayCare 10-31-2017 08:06 AM

Hi All,

If you don't mind please email us some example of Hazard Protection Plan too to our email : [email protected]

Really appreciate it and thanks alot in advance :hug:

Kind regards,

Trust DayCare

bree 09-22-2018 04:34 PM

Hi! I'm opening (my 1st time for this) a child care facility in Iowa & there is so much to learn! Is it possible for someone to send to me a sample of the hazardous protection plans for Iowa for a childcare facility? my email is [email protected]
Thank you :) Bree