Daycare.com Forum

Daycare.com Forum (https://www.daycare.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daycare Center and Family Home Forum (https://www.daycare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Monday Morning @ 9AM (https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83091)

sharlan 06-13-2016 09:17 AM

Monday Morning @ 9AM

Normally today would be beach day, but it's freezing cold. I decided on the zoo instead.

Out of 9 kids (20 yo granddaughter included), 5 kids are still asleep. 3 are on the sofa with everybody running around yelling.

Glad the zoo isn't too far away.

Josiegirl 06-13-2016 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by sharlan:
Normally today would be beach day, but it's freezing cold. I decided on the zoo instead.

Out of 9 kids (20 yo granddaughter included), 5 kids are still asleep. 3 are on the sofa with everybody running around yelling.

Took me a minute to realize you're hours behind me. Otherwise your post was making no sense to me. :)
Enjoy your trip to the zoo!!!

LysesKids 06-13-2016 10:35 AM

Have fun @ the zoo... I got my water play & picnic lol. It was already heat index of 90 before 11am & with nothing but babies under 15 months right now, it was an early outdoor day

CityGarden 06-13-2016 10:38 AM

Yes enjoy the Zoo!!!

finsup 06-13-2016 12:35 PM

I wish today was zoo day here!
...but kids all went down for nap at 12:30 like normal, it's 3:30 and not one is up. Including my 7 month old :eek: Not sure what's gotten into them with the sleep but I'm not messing with it lol.

sharlan 06-13-2016 03:01 PM

I had to wake my little guy up at 10 so we could leave. No one wanted to wake up today.

Blackcat31 06-13-2016 04:11 PM

okay, I have to ask...:p.... what's "freezing cold" to you?

It was cloudy and misty on/off today but still warm enough (63F) that I didn't bring a jack and wore short sleeves all day! :D

sharlan 06-13-2016 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
okay, I have to ask...:p.... what's "freezing cold" to you?

It was cloudy and misty on/off today but still warm enough (63F) that I didn't bring a jack and wore short sleeves all day! :D

Anything under 80 is cold, IMHO. I think it was 62 this morning.

NillaWafers 06-13-2016 08:24 PM

Eh if you lived here you'd feel cold at 60ish too. It's just what you're used to.

Blackcat31 06-14-2016 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by NillaWafers:
Eh if you lived here you'd feel cold at 60ish too. It's just what you're used to.

Oh, I know...I just like to tease Sharlan. :p

She's always a good sport about it. :D :Sunny:

sharlan 06-14-2016 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Oh, I know...I just like to tease Sharlan. :p

She's always a good sport about it. :D :Sunny:

Oh, yes! I am not a cold weather person. I love the snow, it's so beautiful 45 miles away on the mountains. I do not, nor have I ever, owned a heavy jacket. Light weight sweatshirts for me. Flip flops are great for year 'round wear here. I even wear them in the rain, don't want to get my tennis shoes wet.

AC doesn't go on unless it's over 95*. Then it's set at 78*, but only because dh whines. Heater goes on @ 60* and is set at 70*..