Daycare.com Forum

Daycare.com Forum (https://www.daycare.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forms - Uploads (https://www.daycare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Anyone Have A Health Check Form? (https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85577)

Josiegirl 02-27-2017 04:27 PM

Anyone Have A Health Check Form?
 
We're supposed to check for bruises every day when the dck arrives. If anyone has a form they could share I'd appreciate it.

Blackcat31 02-27-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josiegirl (Post 625990)
We're supposed to check for bruises every day when the dck arrives. If anyone has a form they could share I'd appreciate it.

If nobody has one feel free to PM me the info you need on it and I can whip you one out in the morning :)

Seriously, I like making forms :ouch: :D

Josiegirl 02-27-2017 05:17 PM

Thanks BC, I will definitely do that. :) You like making forms and I have no clue how to do it. :o

Blackcat31 03-03-2017 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josiegirl (Post 626003)
Thanks BC, I will definitely do that. :) You like making forms and I have no clue how to do it. :o

I messaged you a form to look over... :)

sarah's butterflies 05-06-2017 08:24 PM

health check
 
Hello,

I also must check all children for any type of marks or bruises.

This is what the inspector told me to have

Date
Child's name
Health check
Parents signature
Health check
parents signiture

I hope this helps.

Unregistered 02-19-2020 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackcat31 (Post 626000)
If nobody has one feel free to PM me the info you need on it and I can whip you one out in the morning :)

Seriously, I like making forms :ouch: :D

Hi Blackcat31 would you be able to send me one as well. Thanks

Cat Herder 02-19-2020 11:30 AM

Here is a free set with directions that are used in Pre-k's. :Sunny:

http://www.greenhillsheadstart.org/b...TH%20CHECK.pdf


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:38 PM.