Default Style Register Forum
Posts From Last Day
Forum: Daycare and Taxes 01-11-2020, 07:40 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,530
Posted By TomCopeland
house expenses

No, you can't rent to yourself. Calculate your time-space% and deduct this business portion of house expenses on Form 8829 Expenses for Business Use of Your Home. Since you will have an exclusive use...