Default Style Register Forum
Posts From Last Day
Forum: Daycare and Taxes 01-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,248
Posted By TomCopeland
Form 1099

You only need to file IRS Form 1099 Misc if you pay an independent contractor $600 or more in a year. If your activity teacher comes in to do specific activities for your children, then she is...