View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Cat Herder's Avatar
Cat Herder Cat Herder is offline
Advanced Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9,686

"To qualify for non-profit status, you first form a qualifying entity. This could be a corporation, a fund or foundation, or a trust. You must have an attorney write trust documents; however, you can create a corporation by filing non-profit articles of incorporation with the office of the secretary of state in your state. The entity cannot be an individual, group of individuals or a partnership."
- Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.
Reply With Quote