View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,358

Originally Posted by BrynleeJean View Post
Thats awful. Well if its REALLY an issue you can call state. they will investigate based on mistreatment of a child, and the person involved and things will get real serious real fast.
Other then that, maybe just idk have a talk with her. tell her the things your seeing and what people may be seeing and that "somebody" is concerned that she isn't caring for those children properly or at all and that they may report her to the state. no easy answers.
i don't see her just waking up and being a better person the next day the safest thing is she doesn't work their anymore. maybe someone high up but not the pastor, another male that could talk to the pastor about it?

Good luck
Not sure which poster you are giving advice to but if it's the OP, this thread is from 2009.
Reply With Quote