View Single Post
Lianne 10:20 PM 11-19-2010
Originally Posted by Joyce:
You could be like a certain someone whose pictures I saw on her website where they use those wretched leashes as if the children were animals. NOT!

I don't really have any suggestions, except that their little hands would keep each other warm during the time they are holding hands. Could they maybe temporarily take off the mitten on just the hand that is being held? Or... what if you use a knit cap - like a ski cap - and cover both of their hands as they are holding them and put a ponytail at the wrist to secure? Too weird? Ya, probably. LOL. I tried.
I'm not a fan of wrist leashes or harnesses but I won't say I'd never use one. I do have those baby toy links attached to the stroller for my 2yr old to hold to allow some space between his feet and the stroller wheels, lol, but the links are not attached to him. He does have trouble holding them with his mittens on. Up til now the kids have been taking one mitten off to hold hands but it's getting too cold to do that. Their little fingers turned into icicles this afternoon on the way home from the bus stop!