View Single Post
AskingforAdvices 12:35 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Not sure if this is a legit post seeking advice or what but regardless of ANY of the above details, FEW of which are relevant to the situation, the facts are clear.....

You suspect your child is being mistreated by staff and children attending the same center.

If that IS the case, remove your child from that care center. IMMEDIATELY.

I don't care if you are red, yellow, black or white or whatever......if as a parent you feel your child is not safe in ANY WAY, it is your obligation as that parent to do what is right for your child and remove them from that situation.

Using the excuse that the center is close to your home and school is not acceptable.

Your child's physical, mental and emotional well being should be much more important that ANY of that. period.

Remove your child from this environment and if necessary report the situation to the area licensing agency.

If you do not know the contact info you can find it here.
Choose your state and then scroll to the bottom. You will find contact info listed there.

Thank you. I did not know there was a an agency you could report them to. I would look into it. Thanks.
You are absolutely right. But I was hoping there was a way to call out the the people creating the issue and have them punished (suspension for staff member for example, the center talking to The kid’s parents, etc.) that might make them reflect, stop, or even leave. A l say, l will move him if l have to. I am not against it. I was hoping l will find a solution (that of course will be good for my child) without having to change center as they are the only place 30 minutes minimum around us. I use an uber daily for 1hr drive. It is not that bad ( l still have to get my license here), but the other one is 50min-1hr from me.
I am not prioritizing money or my little comfort over my child as you seem to believe, but if there is any way to make things easier and not pay 2hrs uber ride everyday (and my daily classes ride or errands is not even added), well l will look into it. If necessary l could stop classes until he can talk which l probably should have done. I just was not expecting such thing happening at a care center. Never imagined it was possible.
Thanks for your contribution. It is highly appreciated
And sorry if you felt like much of what l said was not related. I thought details might be needed so people get a better understanding. Such as the explanation l added above. But reading some other posts, it seems that it is not the way to do things. For me it seemed normal.