View Single Post
marniewon 12:04 PM 01-27-2011
Originally Posted by lvt77:
I would start off the letter with how much you enjoy R. Try no
t to start off with the sounds of complaints. Tell them how much you are working with their child and how much you want to help them, however, you cannot do it without their assistance.
Also expalin how you want fairness, meaning that you want to be able to give all children in care equal attention and at this time you are finding it difficult for __________reason.

be breif about the issuse at hand.

I would write a short letter as an icebreaker and then talk to them in person about it.

I really understand your frustrations, but if i were to read your letter as a parent I would only see complaining....
Thank you, I was wondering if I should put something in there about how much I enjoy dcb or not. I think I will. However, everything else in the letter we have discussed in person, some things several times. They know they are in a trial period still, where either one can walk away without repercussion. The only thing in this letter that is new is me terming care if he can't learn to sleep without motion assist. I've never put that to them, but they know all about all the issues that I've faced this far.