View Single Post
wdmmom 10:19 AM 09-07-2011
I just don't understand how some of these parents function fully, have a high-end job but are complete idiots!!!

I've had DCB (almost 3) since he was about 9 month old. He hadn't been in daycare prior. DCM took a year off.

Now that DCB is almost 3, DCM thought it would be a good idea to put him in preschool and said I would be responsible for transporting. (I set her straight on that one...nope, I'm not doing transportation. I used to offer it when my old assistant worked here but it didn't last long.) The new assistant doesn't have a license. I've also never offered to do drop off AND pick up!

In calling up my insurance company, I found out the cost for commercial coverage would be over $1000!

Today was DCB's first day of school. DCM stayed home to get him there on his first day and was dropped off a little bit ago.

Now the person they had authorized to do transportation fell through. DCM asked me today how much that insurance would be again!!!???

I really don't see why this kid needs 3 years of preschool in the first place when he's further ahead than another girl I watch and he's 6 months younger.

Ugh! Some people! Maybe they should have had the transportation situation figured out long before enrolling! All because they're afraid of losing $260! Are you kidding me?!