View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 09:12 AM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by Indoorvoice:
I'm not as concerned about the screen as I am about them teasing their child like that. How utterly disrespectful and awful. What does that teach them? You bet when that child is older and rips something out of their hands or another child's hand that the baby will get reprimanded for it and mom will be posting on all the mommy sites that baby rips toys out of people's hands at daycare and she just can't figure out why! Oh and you had also better believe that if those same parents learned that their daycare provider was doing this to baby just to laugh at baby screaming that the provider would be blasted all over the internet and go to jail. It wouldn't be so funny then, huh? Ugh parents are just so mean sometimes!
AMEN!!!! I honestly get tired of all of the electronic stuff these kids are glued to. So many of my dck's have their own Ipads. I don't even have one lol. Then I drive down the street and every other car has the tv's in them. We used to have one too, but only for our 5 hour trip up north in the summer. Not for around town. How about looking out a window or talking? I go grocery shopping and see so many kids watching something on mom/dads phone or ipad the entire time. Parents wonder why their child isn't talking? duh!