Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Indoorvoice 07:27 AM 04-17-2019
It's always somethimg. Finally got dcb2 to stop screaming at drop off and actually give me a nice hello for the last month. A perfect little transition that I've been feeling awesome about after dealing with a year of horrible drop offs with this little one. Now dcm and dcd have been giving him a pad of paper and a marker in the car to scribble on the way here. They do not take it away before coming in even though I've asked them too so now dcb is screaming when they have to take it away inside and marker gets all over everyone and everything. Why?! Why make it harder on him and themselves? He was doing FINE for a month with nothing, so why introduce this new thing to scream about? I swear some people feed off the drama and just have to make it hard on purpose. Yes, I will be telling them to absolutely not bring the paper anymore, but it just makes me that I even have to. Seems like such a simple thing for them to figure out and handle without the daycare lady having to make a rule and hold their hand through the process.