View Single Post
Crystal 12:34 PM 11-10-2011
Originally Posted by MichellesKiddos:
So Crystal, from what you are saying, you believe that a provider shouldn't care about their income? They shouldn't worry about how they are going to provide for their family, or pay the bills, or even buy the food for the dcks?! How on earth can you say that a provider should care about the family before their income?! That's just stupid in my opinion...why work then?! Obviously you aren't fully taking in what everyone is saying because you wouldn't be getting so riled up over this. The majority of the posts have stated that the parent should have handled this differently by either NOT telling the child OR by telling the PROVIDER first before the child. This is a forum, where everyone can voice their own opinions..yours included. Why post anything at all if all you are going to do is belittle other providers.

Whatever....I cannot have this discussion with people who CLEARLY only care about the provider side of it....it's the same ol' same ol' here....providers covering their own asses and the parent is always wrong. I am sick of hearing this same old song............
No, I am not saying the provider should not care about their income. Of course they should. BUT, this parent still has ample time to give notice and the provider has ample time to replace them. I disagree that the parent was disrespectful.

And my part of the post that you quoted.....with all due respect, I say that because I have been on this forum for 2 years and I have heard all of this garbage about parents for 2 years and it has gotten really old.............