View Single Post
Texasjeepgirl 01:50 PM 11-13-2011
Originally Posted by Joyce:
Now THIS is the most level-headed thing I've read on this forum site in a long time. Amen to every word you said. I couldn't agree more.

Edit: I love your handbook!! It's so complete and covers anything and everything. I may have to steal from it, with your permission of course! Oh, btw, it's spelled sepArate, and sepAration. (Sorry, I get in trouble sometimes for correcting spelling!) And also, I noticed you didn't mention Memorial Day in your holiday list. You've really put some time into developing your handbook - I can tell. Nice job.
Absolutely NO NEED to apologize for the spelling corrections.. I CAN spell.. lol. but.. sometimes.. well I'm as human as the next person.. and.. allot of times.. I type so darn fast.. I just miss it.. and WOW.. I didn't realized I left Memorial Day out of my handbook.. good eye.. it has ALWAYS been in there.. I guess I just missed it when typing it up in that website form.. I just did that last year... and HONESTLY it is the BEST thing I ever did.. for my business...
When I get a phone call for a potential client.. I speak with them briefly... try to engage them and answer a few questions.. then I ask if they have access to the internet.. .and IF SO.. I direct them to go to my website.. READ my handbook.. and.. if they are still interested in an interview after that.. they can either call back...or email to set up a time...
THIS WEEDS OUT allot of the people who don't want to follow my policies..
IF I never hear from them again.. then I know I didn't need them wasting my time with an interview...
IF they are quality parents.. and really interested in quality child care.. I hear back from them...

Anyway...THANK you for the compliments.. AND the spell check.. I appreciate it..