View Single Post
TwinKristi 09:56 AM 09-16-2013
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
If it were me, I'd report them to licensing. Mainly because the rules are no propping for a reason. And like I said before, if they are breaking that rule, what else are they breaking?
This!!

Originally Posted by redvispa:
Thankfully, we have found a family member who will be able to watch him this week so we'll be able to pull him out immediately until we find an alternative.

And to clarify , I never stated above I was planning to report them to DHS. This was suggested by others. I was seeking advice about whether to take the Director at her word and expect changes or to pull him out. But, again, thanks for the advice.
Even though you didn't suggest reporting to licensing, you should! And if they have a Yelp page or any other online review page I would let people know! That's not ok. I'm glad you were able to find someone else until the new place can take your baby, I was nervous just thinking of you having to send your baby back! But this is definitely something report-worthy. I cannot even imagine how livid I would be if there were several people there, every other baby was being held and fed but MINE! Regardless of what the director said, they also told you that to begin with, it should have never happened period!