View Single Post
dolores 10:25 AM 10-21-2020
I've been using QuickBooks online for many years to invoice and receive ACH bank payments from my parents.The subscription cost is $375/yr plus taxes which is pricey.

You can sync your bank account (and I assume credit card account) with and download charges/deposits to QuickBooks. You can also take pics of receipts using your mobile and upload them to your Quickbooks account which is helpful as receipts fade over time plus you can do it at point of purchase so you don't have to worry if you misplace receipts. I began using these features but fell off.

I also use KidKare, for free, which belongs to my CACFP sponsor for that purpose only- to enter meals, meal attendance and submit to sponsor. The accounting features are not available and even if it was I wouldn't use it as the account is not owned by me.

Based on the feedback here I've been wanting to get my own KidKare account which is much cheaper than Quickbooks. I'm just trying to figure out the best time to switch to make it a smooth transition for my parents.