View Single Post
JJPlaycare 05:59 AM 08-18-2010
Thank you guys for the encouragment! I was just having a mom moment! LOL I call it the "Mom Factor" ya know when kids act like angels all day and them mom shows up and we see a whole different side of each child! Well unfortanatelly I am with my children all day, everyday and the "Mom Factor" seems to appear quite often! LOL Yes I guess I never really tied it to school starting...... She will be going all day, everyday as well! She has been waking up at night and asking to snuggle, she is 5 and really hasn't done this for years unless she has been sick or something along those lines! I guess this could all be attributed to nerves and the unknown! She is very mature for her age always has been, but lately Oh man...... I guess I will just tie it to the school thing, it is like she wants to grow up and do all of the big kid stuff, but scared to let go of all the little kid stuff, which is understandable and a part of growing up!!

I remember my older daughter going through the same thing as my younger one with the entire potty thing and I remember my neighbor girl doing the same thing at the same age for her mother! I guess it is just a frusterating phase to have to go through!

I am sure I will miss all of this when they are grown up and not needing me to take them to the potty or wanting snuggles at night! I am sure I will miss the tantrums as well when the house is empty and silent when they are all grown and moved away, I guess I was just having a moment and need to take one day at a time and try to enjoy it as much as I can and stop wishing these phases away!! Thanks again everyone I appreciate your support and knowledge!! Have a good day!!