View Single Post
Holiday Park 06:43 PM 04-26-2013
I talked to mom and she said they did have allergy testing done and it came out negative. I found out the rash around the eyes,and on the body was from when she tried giving her almond milk. Today, she looked better. That rash was gone. She didn't seem to scratch as much either. I feel bad for sounding impatient in my last post. I have never delt with this before. She is high needs because she acts like she is held all the time (at home) ,and when I put her on the floor she whines at me and has seperation anxiety too 12 months is not an easy job to begin with . Then this morning i noticed mom packed stage 2 baby food again, and I had already told her that at my house she eats table food. So I've been giving her table food and the baby food on the side. (They don't mind me feeding her my food either) If I sit down on the floor to nurse my son,she is trying to climb all over me&my son to get at me.
It would be nice if dcm would just stay home with her but they are in a situation where they both need to work.